Windows: Yes | Mac OS X: No
Cost: Free & Commercial versions
RadioCaster is a program for taking any audio – including analog – connected to your computer or playback device and broadcasting it online to the whole world. That means seamless use of old audio sources, existing radio broadcasts, and other materials while maintaining your own digital presence. Configuration is painless, while detailed statistics help you keep track of your audience.
- Download and install RadioCaster software from https://www.djsoft.net/enu/radiocaster_details.htm
- Start RadioCaster software
- Press the Plus icon on the right side of the screen to add a new encoder/server.
- Select “Configuration Wizard” and then Shoutcast v2
- Now enter the server details from your Service Overview